Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014

Working with the soil early in the morning in a background of wings and the lavishness in which the color green encompasses the earth… I cannot be any happier; any grateful for God’s mercies and compassions never fail. He is good to those whose hope is in Him… to the one who seeks Him….

As I worked the soil and my soul soared the morning breezes in unfathomed joys, I was thinking of my life of a year ago and of what would I be doing that very moment hadn’t been for God’s providence in guiding us in such unexpected ways. I panicked just thinking about my life in that office; the imprisonment of my spirit and mutilated wings; drowning as I was in the crushing hands of the twisted. How lucky I am to be free of all that, free of all of them and faraway from all those yesterdays.

And now living my life as I please, doing what I love and living my dreams. As I perspired and pulled out the green tresses of the earth-sod-rocks-soil-perspiration, I looked up to the skies; feeling whole and pure and melted and fluffed into treetops and clouds. 

I am that black shadow in the heart of the universe, wiped clean with hyssop, and whiter than snow. I desired freedom in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You have make me know peace. Make me to hear joy and gladness. Each day a new article of faith.

Oh. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment