Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

There's an ocean of a deaf vastness separating me from Thee oh Lord. From where I stand in the distant, I can still see you in the small boat where you await, further onto the sea. Your eyes fixed on the meager of a figure on the shore, which is I... reminding me, perhaps, that it is You who orchestrate the events of my life?...

And the high tide rests in the deeps, and there's an old gentleness to the waves which caresses the sands... I should embrace the challenges in front of me, eager to gain all the blessings you have hidden in your eternal silence—the knife which wounds the soul of man... but my feet cannot move...

The dark, cold deep sea contains weird alien animals. I am frightened. I cannot go to you. My eyes have seen you, I have ran and fell on my knees in front of you. I have shouted at the top of my voice... there's not a doubt in my heart that You are taking care of me. I am blessed beyond all expectations... but why is it Lord, that I cannot hear you calling my name so that I can run to you?

I am feeling weighed down by this plethora of waters. Teach me oh Lord to behold your face so that I can rise above the waters and rest with you in heavenly realms...

No comments:

Post a Comment