Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012

I love it when I leave behind the chilliness of the office and I'm suddenly embraced by the soothing delicious warmth of balmy shiny days outside... this pleasant and delightful joy embracing me, this feeling of wellbeing and joy so profound; and welcoming.

And then every day, around 10:00 in the morning I take a little break and walk the old town under the spell of the tall old oaks; which this time of year are home to busy squirrels and tumbling leaves.
 
Squirrels are celebrating the cooler days collecting the fruits of the oak trees; acorns that sound like bullets as they hit the street and what it sounds to me like a joyful rumpus and celebration of the upcoming mellow season. And I walk under this canopy of magnificent trees, and squirrels and leaves and acorns in awe; magic running through my veins—a delicious tingling in arms and legs provoke by brisk invigorating walk.

I marvel about that particular magical tree I see every day on my walks... I call it ‘magical’ because it must be. It's a social gathering place for birds of all kind for sure. And today there were crows and doves and every kind of birds twirling and chirping the morning away. And I heard songs and gurgling calls and grating sounds of birds that I couldn’t recognized; certainly not some regular visitors in my own garden.

And I walked amazed at Nature, and this reverberation of life and peaceful feeling as I ambled along street filled with lovely cottages with big windows enveloped in greenery and moss and birds, so delightfully.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to this blog...

    Your words are lovely. As they are in your first blog. And as your photos are.

    It is always a delight, to follow the meanderings of your imaginative mind. You are so lucky, to have been blessed with _your_ mind and _your_ imagination. But you must know that.....

    Gentle hugs,
    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete